Receptionist - Part Time – Armley Surgery
- Part Time Receptionist – Armley Surgery.
- We are looking for a part time Receptionist to join our Armley team.
- HOURS – every Saturday morning 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Deliver exceptional front-of-house service to the clients and their pets
- Promptly and efficiently deal with telephone calls
- Maintain high standards of accuracy with computer data input
- Cash handling and reconciliation
- General reception and administrative duties
- EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED:
- The ideal candidate must have excellent communication, IT and administration skills, be able to demonstrate professionalism and honesty with a compassionate and caring approach. This is an excellent position for someone wanting an introduction to working in the veterinary field.
- Pay is minimum wage depending on age.
Please send a CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
Mrs K Sherwood-Hirst
515 Bradford Road
Closing date: 5pm - Friday 4th March 2022
We reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions when we have received sufficient applications. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.