Full Time or Part Time/Job Share.
We are looking for an OFFICE ASSISTANT to join our team here at Yorkshire Vets.
- Supporting Management and the Finance team in their daily duties.
- Client Care Liaison. Speaking to clients and surgeries about accounts.
- Pet Insurance – liaising with insurance companies about insurance claims and processing paperwork.
- Producing clinical histories as requested. Ensuring appropriate checks are made and company guidelines are followed.
- Ensure that all administrative duties, checks and documentation are completed to the required level of accuracy.
- Undertaking general office and administrative duties.
- Experience of working within a veterinary practice would be desirable but not essential.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration.
- Good IT skills and computer literacy.
Monday to Friday
08:00 – 17:00
Salary: £18,000.00-£19,240.00 per year (full-time based on 37 hours per week)
For application form and full details please see below.
For further details please contact. Mrs K Sherwood-Hirst, Company Administrator on 01274 663301.
Closing date: Monday 18th January 2021
The closing date for this vacancy may be brought forward should we receive sufficient candidates. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date please assume your application has been unsuccessful
How To Apply
Please download and complete the application form below.
You should then fill in the submission form below, and upload your completed application form using the included document upload function.