From 12th April 2021.
Assuming no changes to Government guidance, we expect to be able to allow owners back into our waiting rooms, where appropriate and subject to some restrictions as listed below.
It is IMPORTANT that you follow the procedures we have put in place to maintain a safe environment to enter and for us to work in.
Please keep to them and help us to Care for Your Pets and to Stay Safe
Clients will be able to come into our Surgeries by adhering to the guidance below.
- have a face mask or covering on BEFORE you come in, unless exempt.
- use the hand gel as soon as you enter.
- observe social distancing measures when in the surgery.
- keep your Nose and Mouth FULLY covered the entire time you are inside the building, unless exempt.
You MUST NOT
- have Covid-19 or any of its symptoms.
- be waiting for a Covid-19 test result.
- be self-isolating.
PLEASE BE AWARE
- only ONE owner per pet is allowed to come in.
- aim to arrive just before your appointment time, if early you may have to wait outside.
- let us know when you’ve arrived, phone Reception.
- you may have to wait outside until you are asked to come in if the waiting areas become too busy.
- Shadwell remains closed. Clients seeking Veterinary advice are directed to contact either Horsforth or Meanwood .
We are committed to providing the best service we can to you and your pets and we know that we can rely on your cooperation at this difficult time.
Thank you for your patience.