NEW IMPROVED PET HEALTH CLUB LAUNCHED!!
We’ve extended the range of discounted products and services that members benefit from!
We’ve simplified the range of plans available and the joining process.
It is so important to keep your pet in the best possible health. With our increasingly busy lives, it can be difficult to keep track of what preventative treatment your pet needs and when it should be given. That’s where our Pet Health Club comes in. Membership of our Pet Health Club provides you with all of the preventative treatment that your pet needs throughout the year along with veterinary clinical examinations for your pet at 6 and 12 months. We let you know when each part is due so that you will always get the right benefit at the right time.
What does the Pet Health Club include?
- Two clinical examinations every year by our Vets. Your pet’s clinical examination will cover general health, eyes, ears, skin and coat, heart and lungs, claws, teeth, joints and muscles.
- Annual vaccinations.
- 12 months worming and flea control, as and when you need it.
- Reminders through the year of what treatment your pet needs and when it should be given.
- Free claw clipping.
- 30 % off Kennel Cough vaccine.
- Additional discounts on other services such as neutering, micro-chipping, recommended healthy diets, pet passports and more.
Why we give you what we do
Using our local knowledge and experience, we have carefully selected the products that give the best protection for your pet. We have chosen products that are both effective and easily administered. There are NO tablets in the cat plan, we recommend parasite protection that is given by topical skin application. This makes it easy to use and avoids any stressful struggles with your cat. In our dog plan, we use tablets ONCE a year, for tapeworm control, and these can be given in your dog’s food. All other parasitic control is administered by topical skin application. It really is important to undertake routine preventative veterinary care for your pet. You can do this easily by joining our Pet Health Club, while enjoying the convenience of fixed monthly costs.
It is NOT a health insurance plan. We retain the right to amend the products used within the plan. The discounts and benefits of the plan may not be used in addition to any other promotions that we may offer from time to time, and apply only to the particular pet registered to the plan. Full terms and conditions available on request.